Friday, September 28, 2012

Nail Mail!

Happy Friday loves! I have a quick post for tonight, I'll be spending time with the family tonight! I received cheeky nail plates and mash brush set from Amazon yesterday and I wanted to post it for yáll! I opted out of getting the new cheeky summer set, I didn't like a lot of them so I ordered the original 2012 set instead and right out of the package I loved them! I will be using them in my post for We stamp on Sunday for Sunday so stay tuned for that!



I had seen Sarah from Chalkboard Nails do a review on the mash 15 piece nail brush set, and I've been in desperate need of a good cleanup brush, and for $9.99 on amazon, how could I pass that up?



I hope you enjoyed my nail mail! Do you have either of these? What do you think about them?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here if you haven't already! I'll be adding a new surprise in the next couple of days for hitting 100;)
Until next time!
-Sammi

3 comments:

  1. I opted out of buying the cheeky summer set, so I also ordered the 2012 set! I like them a lot, the designs are awesome, but I don't think all of the images are deep enough of something, unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boo:( I love the images so I hope I don't have too hard of a time, I have one of their XL plates and I didn't like it much so I was hoping this set would change my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any of the cheeky plates !! Can't wait til you try those!

    ReplyDelete