Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sweet treats

Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone has had a wonderful day! Today Ide like to show you a swatch (or two) before I do my nail art on it! I'm showing you Nicole by opi Hard-Kourt Fashionista and Salon Perfect in Honeysuckle. HKF is a beautiful dark brown creme/jelly. The formula is wonderful and is shown here with two coats. Now on my accent finger I used Salon Perfect Honeysuckle. I found this brand when I was shopping the nail polish and Walmart and figured for 2.98 it was worth a shot. I was amazed at how easily it applied and this is just ONE coat! I was shocked! I did not apply a topcoat because in my next post you'll be seeing my "sweet treat" nail art. I hope you and joy, and can you guess what the sweets are;)

-sammi






No comments:

Post a Comment