Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer lovin', had me a blast!

Hello lovelies! Today I have something special for you. I was looking at Amy's blog, I'm feeling nail-venturous and I found these beautiful swatches from nAiL'DiT unique polish (also known as andeevie) I immediately went to her etsy and quickly bought three of them!

Let me just say, the quality of these polishes is outstanding, and they shipped very quickly. I was very impressed with the uniqueness of these, she has matte glitters as well!

Today I will be showing you Summer Lovin MELON. This is my favorite of the three I got, simply because it looks exaclty like a watermelon! It is loaded with pink, magenta, orange and green glitters along with white bar glitters and the best... black hearts as seeds! This went on with ease, although I did have to dig and place the black hearts but that wasn't an issue for me at all. I layered one coat of summer lovin MELON over 2 coats of OPI gargantuan green grape. I thought this was the perfect combination. And wearing this made me have the grease song stuck in my head (hence the title for today's post ;))

Overall, I highly recommend these polishes, especially for how unique they are! She also has a facebook and at every 100 likes she does a giveaway for her polishes so make sure you check her out!

I hope you enjoy and until next time!
-sammi





No comments:

Post a Comment