Friday, February 7, 2014

Dollish Polish I'm A Material Girl & Dino-Mite Yoshi

*Nothing To Disclose*
Good Morning and Happy Friday Loves! I hope everyone is going to have a wonderful weekend. This weekend will be filled with swatching, knitting, and hanging out with my boys! I've been a little down the past week or so, I'm hoping things pick up soon.

Today I have for you two of my most lemmed Dollish Polish polishes. I'm A Material Girl and Dino-Mite Yoshi. I bought these as a birthday present to myself last year and just now put them on! Let's take a look shall we?



First up is I'm A Material Girl. I fell in love with this polish when I saw it on Chloe's Nails Blog. It is the perfect mix of pink and black in a light pink jelly base. You all know I love me some pink polish and this I had waited months to get before it was finally restocked.



I'm wearing two coats of I'm A Material Girl over Sally Hansen Xtreme Bubble Gum. Topped with Seche Vite of course.



I love love love this polish. It's going to be going on my toes a million times this summer!



Next up is Dino-Mite Yoshi. A gorgeous glitter topper filled with light green, silver and red glitters.



I layered one and a dabbed coat of Dino-Mite Yoshi over China Glaze Holly Days. Holly Days is one of my favorite dark greens in my collection. And if you all know me well enough you'll know I have a Dinosaur OBSESSION.




What do you think of these two polishes? I might have to admit that I'm A Material Girl is one of my absolute favorites.

You can find Dollish Polish here and on her facebook here.


Until Next Time!
-Sammi

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these! My fave would have to be Dino-Mite Yoshi since I love anything Super Mario!!

    ReplyDelete