Sunday, January 12, 2014

Polished By KPT Dream Lover

Good Afternoon and Happy Sunday my friends! How was everyone's weekend? Mine went extremely well, spent lots of quality time with my family and swatched loads of beautiful things for the blog! One of them being today's post. Are you ready to see Dream Lover?




How gorgeous is this polish? I was gifted this beauty by my great friend Gabbie. She knew I had been wanting this for quit sometime but everytime there was a restock it was gone almost immediately! Thank you Gabbie, I am in love.




This is two coats of Dream Lover over two coats of Sinful Colors- Snow Me White, topped with Seche Vite. The combination of the pastel glitters in this is so perfect. The stars, hearts, and smaller glitters. I can't say it enough how gorgeous this is.




Do you own any Polished by KPT? Which do you have, any other must haves? You can find Polished by KPT on her big cartel shop here as well as at Harlow & Co here

This was a great gift and I couldn't be happier! Don't forget to enter my giveaway it ends January 31st and there will be two winners!!


Until Next Time!
-Sammi

No comments:

Post a Comment