Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello my beautiful readers<3 I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving today. I'll be spending the day with my family and most of all my boys. I wanted to stop in and say I'll be taking a small break for the weekend, Carter has been having some issues and we have been in and out of the hospital & doctors offices all week long, so I'll be spending the next few days with him & Isaac. I want to thank all of you especially who have been with me on this journey and can't wait to come back & show you all some great things to come. I've got a few reviews to post that will really knock your socks off! I also wanted to let you know that sadly, I had to drop the November Nail Art Challenge. I really wish I had been able to finish as there are just a few days left, but babies & family come first. <3

Until Next Time & Happy Holidays!
-Sammi

No comments:

Post a Comment