Sunday, November 11, 2012

Orly- Buried Alive

Hello My Sweets! & Hello to all the new faces around my side of the blog;) Today I have which has made it to one of my top fall polishes. Orly- Buried Alive. I saw this swatch over at ThePolishHoochie and I knew I had to have it. *WARNING* Pic Heavy.




Buried Alive is a beautiful deep brown with loads of gold shimmer, this was three coats with a coat of seche vite. I couldn't stop taking pictures and it was so hard to narrow down the ones I did use. So I hope you enjoy the picture spam!




The formula on this didn't give me trouble at all. It was streaky on the first coat but easily built up. I wore this bad boy for a few days, then dressed it up, and you'll see that post later this week;)



I hope you've enjoyed my spam, and don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love shimmery browns like this! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really beautiful. needs to come off my untrieds!!

    ReplyDelete