Thursday, December 13, 2012

Darling Diva- Holiday Lights

Good Morning my lovelies! Today I promised you the third Darling Diva Polish. I bring you, Holiday Lights. I can't tell you how excited I was when I opened the package and saw this. I was swooning over it when photo's were posted on facebook. Let me show you why.



ROUND GLITTERS!!! That's right, round glitters. Holiday Lights is full of green, red and gold round glitters and red and green holographic shimmer. This was beyond beautiful in person that I will be showing it to you over two different base colors.



For the first combo, I layered two coats over Orly- Haute Red, followed by one coat of gelous and one coat of Seche Vite. I used two coats because I didn't feel like enough glitters came out with one swipe. I also moved some of them around to get them evenly spaced.



The next base color I used was Ulta- Set the Nude. Again, this was two coats over two coats of Set the Nude, a coat of gelous, followed by Seche Vite.



I love the holographic shimmer in this, I think it really pulls all of the glitters together.







What do you think of my combinations? Which do you prefer? I hope you enjoy the macro shots, I got great feedback when I asked so now this will become a regular in my posts!

Don't forget to like Darling Diva's Facebook, and you can purchase these on Etsy here.

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

*polishes in this post were provided to me for my honest review*

1 comment: