Thursday, February 21, 2013

LynBDesigns Dweam Wiffim a Dweam: Day 4

Sadly, today is the end of the Dweam Wiffim a Dweam collection, but tomorrow we have something exciting in store. For now, I'll show you the last 4 I have to show.

First up, Iocaine Powder described as "Small flakies, microfine holographic powder, and microfine iridescent glitter."



Holy goodness, is this a great one to start with or what? This is so beautiful I can hardly stand it, all of the blue, green and purple from the iridescent glitters.



This is one, yes ONE, coat of Iocaine Powder over Sinful Colors Black on Black. So gorgeous, this one I know I will wear over and over again. It would be really beautiful over a deep purple.



Next, we have Shrieking Eels described as "a gunmetal grey color that has both green and purple shimmer."



One thing I can tell you, is Jenna really knows her shimmers. I've never encountered an indie that hasn't been a terrible streaky mess for a shimmer. Hers always stand out and make me want to lick my fingers, yup I said it, Lick em.



This is three thin coats with a coat of Wicked Fast. When you enlarge the photo you can see the blue and purple shimmer dancing around.



Now we have, Dread Pirate Westley described as "a clear based polish packed with all sorts of black glitters."



Nope, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. Yes, it's a black glitter! This is so unlike anything in my stash as far as a black glitter goes. Dread Pirate Westley has so many different types of glitters, hexes, shreds, diamonds, you name it, it has it!



I've layered one coat over Shrieking Eels, topped with Wicked Fast.



Finally, we have Six Fingered Man described as "a black jelly based polish that has gold, silver, and white glitters scattered throughout."



I'm really in love with this, the gold and silver glitters in this polish really make it something special.



I've layered two coats over Sinful Colors Black on Black topped with Wicked Fast. So gorgeous!!



And this concludes the Dweam Wiffim a Dweam collection. What did you think of the collection? Have you picked up any for yourself? Don't forget to check out Jenna's etsy and use code CUPID to get 50% off! Make sure to stop back by tomorrow, as we have something exciting in store for you!

Until Next Time!

-Sammi

1 comment:

  1. locaine Powder is gorgeous!! My fave out of the bunch :)

    ReplyDelete