Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Yo, Where My Peeps At?!

Good Morning Loveilies and Happy Tuesday! I hope you all are doing well, and I just want to take the time to all my followers, new and forever ones<

Today I have for you one of KBShimmers new spring collection polishes, Where My Peeps At?



I have been a long time fan of KBShimmer, I actually remember the first time I bought my first polishes, was June 18th of last year, because she had restocked on my birthday:) Christy is so amazing, and every polish she has is worth every single penny spent on them.



Where My Peeps At is a yellow based polish with loads of pastel colored circle glitters and matching micro glitter. This truly is a beautiful mix of colors, and really reminds me of spring and Easter which is just around the corner.



I have layered two coats of Where My Peeps At over 2 coats of Sinful Colors- Unicorn. Unicorn is the perfect undies for this polish, enough to make the yellow base pop, without overtaking it beautiful color.



See all those circle glitters? I love me some circles! I did pick up all but two of the spring collection and I definitely need to get the rest put into my stash!



Christy doesn't just make nailpolish either, while I was picking up my collection, I also grabbed a Vanilla Whipped Shea butter which smells DIVINE! I plan on grabbing some bath bombs as well.



You can find KBShimmer on their site here, she doesn't ship internationally. However, Harlow&Co also carries KBShimmer and they do ship internationally! Win, win!

What do you think of Where My Peeps At? Did you pick up any of the spring collection, or have you picked up older collections?

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

2 comments: